Which cookies do we use?
- Session Cookies: Designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. Control the user session in the OpenCms application that supports the corporate website. They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none of them are recorded on the user’s hard drive. These cookies do not collect any information about your navigation that can be used for marketing activities or to remember which pages you browsed.
- Analytical Cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website and to see how visitors move around it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
What do we mean by the term cookies?
Cookies are files that web pages stored in the user’s browser who visit us. They are necessary to provide the web browsing advantages in providing interactive services.
Possible types of cookies
- Session Cookies: they are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page and is not recorded on the user’s disk.
- Persistent Cookies: A type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the responsible of the cookie, and it can go from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies can also be:
- Lodging: generated by the websites you are visiting.
- Third: they are received when browsing the website, but have been generated by a third service that is hosted on it.
- Technical purposes: They are required for the operation of the website. They are also called strictly necessary. They make it possible to control traffic from the server to multiple users simultaneously, identification and user access system, etc.
- Customized: They allow each user to configure aspects such as the language in which you want to view the web page or locale configuration.
- Analysis or performance: They measure the number of visits and navigation criteria from different areas of the web in an anonymously way.
- Advertising: Allows implement efficiency parameters in advertising offered on websites.
- Behavioral advertising: They allow to implement efficiency parameters in advertising offered on websites, information based on user behavior.
Cookies Policy Acceptance
How to modify cookies settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this site or any other web page using your browser. Each browser performance is different, the help function will show you how.
How to uninstall cookies
If you want to delete your browser cookies registered by http://Tomasdariozapata.com, here are the links with the instructions for different browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph11920Safari menu > Preferences. In the Privacy section, click the Details button Select the Web site that stores cookies and click Delete, or click Delete All to delete all cookies