By using this website, it is understood that the user agrees to these General Conditions and accepts them entirety. If you disagree with any of the conditions set, you shall not use this website.
To access this site you must be over the legal age under Spanish law (18 years) and have the necessary legal capacity to be bound by this agreement and to use this website in accordance with the General Conditions set forth herein, which comprises and fully understands. If the user is not of legal age or lacks the capacity to bind, the owner of this website assumes no liability for the breach of this condition.
The General Conditions, and any relationship between the user and the website http://Tomasdariozapata.com will be governed by Spanish law. For any disputes, both parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may apply, subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Madrid (Spain).
The services offered by the web of Tomas Dario Zapata are directed exclusively to residents in Spain. All natural or legal persons resident or domiciled in other countries of the European Union or outside the European Union must ensure that access and use of the website and / or its contents are permitted in accordance with its own legislation. In any case, access and use of the website by a user who does not meet the requirement of residence in Spain means under his sole responsibility, exonerating Tomas Dario Zapata any liability insofar as permitted applicable law.
The declaration of any of these Terms and Conditions as null, invalid or ineffective shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder, which will remain binding between the parties. The waiver by either party to demand at any given time the performance of any one of the conditions set forth here does not imply a general waiver to the fulfillment of another condition or conditions, or create an acquired right for the other party.
Tomas Dario Zapata reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions, for which Tomas Dario Zapata will provide, by the means it deems appropriate, the content of the new general conditions for general knowledge.
The user liable for damages that Tomas Dario Zapata may suffer as a result of a breach of any of the obligations to which they are bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Tomas Dario Zapata reserves the right to refuse, without notice, any user access, which does not comply the current legislation and the General Conditions of this site.
Tomas Dario Zapata reserves the right to take whatever actions are available in right to claim damages arising from a breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions of use of the website by a user.
The user is committed to make a proper use of the website http://Tomasdariozapata.com and contents offered therein.
To this end, the Internet user will not:
- Use the website and / or its contents for illegal purposes or illegal purposes; for purposes contrary to those established in the General Conditions, good faith, harmful to the rights and interests of third public order; purposes in any way damage, disable or overload the Website or prevent normal use or enjoyment of the website.
- Access or attempt to access restricted areas of the website, without fulfilling the conditions required for such access.
- Access or attempt to access the hardware or software of Tomas Dario Zapata, its suppliers or third parties.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property and other data identifying the rights of Tomas Darío Zapata or third parties included in its contents, fingerprints, tecnhical protection devices or any other information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents established for recognition.
- Perform any proceedings which could lead to the introduction, transmission, incorporation or spreading viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may cause damage or impediment in normal functioning of the site, its content, network, electronic documents and files stored on the computers of Tomas Darío Zapata or any Internet user. It is expressly prohibited the introduction, transmission, incorporation or dissemination of any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or violate any law.
As established above, Tomas Dario Zapata will not be responsible in any course, any kind of type of damage that could be caused to Internet users by the website http://Tomasdariozapata.com by counterproductive actions they could produce, as described in the preceding paragraphs.